Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Reboot

Hi everybody, this is my first entry on English to this old blogg of mine. After a little makeup I think is time to start over with this awesome thing of blogging. First of all, let me start with the story of this blogg. Back in 2003, me and a bounch of people decided to enter to a brand new highschool program. Its goal was to have a group of students with high profiles into a more science oriented education. I can say I survived it. I'm not sure if the goal of the program was achieved but I got to know amazing people. I dunno who began to publish a blogg but all of suden half of the group had a blogg and it was fun to spend writting stuff to share. Hopefully in this new stage of my life in Vancouver I will be able to post more often and show my development as artist.

Greetings

Rick


Hola a todos, esta es mi primera entrada en mi viejo Blogg, luego de un año de abandono. Tras una manita de gato decidí retomar esto del bloggeo. Haciendo un recuento de cómo empezó este blogg mi mente regresa al 2003 cuando entre a la prepa. Yo y un grupo de estudiantes entramos a un programa experimental de alto rendimiento. Fueron los 3 años más raros de mi vida y puedo decir con satisfacción que salí adelante. No recuerdo quien empezó a bloggear pero sé que varios abrimos cuentas y que era divertido escribir cosas para luego publicarlas (si, hablo de la era pre-facebook). Actualmente me encuentro en Vancouver y espero poder publicar más seguido sobre mi desarrollo como artista.

Saludos, Rick

No comments: